We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
- When you use Live PD Calculator app, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information and system for commercial or personal use.
- Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this app without our prior written permission.
- The licence to access and use the information on our app does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction
App use cases and limitations
- Live PD Calculator is an app for measuring the Pupillary Distance using the TrueDepth API on the iPhone X. Lenskart takes no responsibility for the accuracy or the results or the subsequent use of this data
- Live PD Calculator is provided as a fun app which measures your eye distance which may be of similar accuracy to home methods of measuring. Lenskart welcomes consumers to compare our app with other measuring devices and use the results as a guide only.
- .Lenskart does not guarantee the accuracy of any results for medical use.
- Live PD Calculator is an app for measuring the Pupillary Distance using the TrueDepth API on the iPhone X. Live PD Calculator is a completely self-contained app with no connection to external API’s of any kind.
- No user data is stored on the device or transmitted to the external devices other than if the user specifically chooses to share a screen shot with the measurement results.
- The screenshot shared from the application only contains an image and the info shown, no depth or other information is written to metadata of the image.
- This app may in the future contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
- You may deep link to our app without our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The copyright to all content on this app including graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
- All trade marks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used in this app are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
- Any comment, feedback, idea or suggestion (called “Comments”) which you provide to us through the app becomes our property. If in future we use your Comments in promoting our website or in any other way, we will not be liable for any similarities which may appear from such use. Furthermore, you agree that we are entitled to use your Comments for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your Comments.
- If you provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
- Whilst we take all due care in providing our services, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
- We also take all due care in ensuring that our app is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your device which arises in connection with your use of our app or any linked website.
Statutory Guarantees and Warranties to Consumers
- Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (“C&C Act”) defines a consumer. Under the C&C Act we are a supplier of either goods or services or both to you, and as a consumer the C&C Act gives you statutory guarantees. Attached to the Standard Terms and Conditions are:-
- Schedule 2 of the C&C Act; and
- those statutory guarantees, all of which are given by us to you if you are a consumer.
- If you are a consumer within the meaning of Schedule 2 of the C&C Act of our goods or services then we give you a warranty that at the time of supply of those goods or services to you, if they are defective then:-
- We will repair or replace the goods or any part of them that is defective; or
- Provide again or rectify any services or part of them that are defective; or
- Wholly or partly recompense you if they are defective.
- As a consumer under the C&C Act you may be entitled to receive from us notices under Schedule 2 section 103 of the C&C Act. In that regard:-
- If you are a consumer within the meaning of Schedule 2 of the C&C Act and the goods or services we are providing relate to the repair of consumer goods then we will give you any notice which we are obliged to give you under Schedule 2 section 103 of the C&C Act.
- If we are a repairer of goods capable of retaining user-generated data then we hereby give you notice that the repair of those goods may result in the loss of the data.
- If we are a repairer and our practice is to supply refurbished goods as an alternative to repairing your defective goods or to use refurbished parts in the repair, then we give you notice that the goods presented by you to us for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. We also give you notice that we may use in the repair of your goods, refurbished parts.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software during the part where you enter your credit card or net banking details, which encrypts information You input. We constantly re-evaluate our privacy and security policies and adapt them as necessary to deal with new challenges. We do not and will not sell or rent Your personal information to anyone, for any reason, at any time, unless it is in (i) in response to a valid legal request by a law enforcement officer or government agency or (ii) where You have given Your consent, or (iii) utilize the same for some statistical or other representation without disclosing personal data. The information collected from You will be stored on the Company’s secured server and systems. The Company maintains secure and reasonable security practices and procedures which are proprietary and unique to the Company (“Security Practice”). Such Security Practice involves measures such as but not limited to password protection, limitation of access to specified personnel on a need to know basis, and security measures including encryption if required and other physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to the server and systems and information residing on such server and systems. The Company’s Security Practice protects against unauthorized access to, or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of the information. The Company’s Security Practice contains managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures which are commensurate with the information assets being protected and with the nature of business. You acknowledge and agree that the Security Practice and procedures as mentioned above are reasonable and are designed to protect the information provided by You. We only reveal those numbers of Your account as required to enable us to access and provide You the required services relating to Your accounts. We make every effort to allow You to retain the anonymity of Your personal identity and You are free to choose a Login ID email address and password that keeps Your personal identity anonymous. Access to Your Registration Information and Your personal financial data is strictly restricted to those of our Company employees and contractors, strictly on a need to know basis, in order to operate, develop or improve the Service. These employees or contractors may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations. With the exception of a Login ID in the form of an email address, which may be provided on an anonymous basis, and Your Third Party Account Information, which is required for providing the services, the Company does not require any information from You that might constitute personally identifiable information. It is important for You to protect against unauthorized access to Your password and to Your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer. As described in this Agreement and with Your consent, the Company will from time to time connect electronically to Your online bank, credit card and other online financial accounts to process Your Order. Company will also use other third parties like courier companies to deliver products that you order on our website, to your delivery address.
CONDITIONS OF USE, NOTICES, AND REVISIONS
A cookie is a small text file that we place on your mobile device to enable various features of Lenskart.com. "Cookies" are used to store user preferences and to track user trends, so as to enhance Your interactive experience and generally improve our services to You. You can change Your cookie settings to accept or not accept cookies in Your browser settings. If You do accept a "cookie", You thereby agree to our use of any personal information collected by us using that cookie. If You do accept a "cookie", You thereby agree to our use of any personal information collected by us using that cookie. Whenever we uses a third party to host and serve content, we may arrange for a common identifier to be shared between the third party and us in order to enable accurate measurement of traffic and usage. This includes but is not limited to the use of AMP Client IDs in Google Analytics for Accelerated Mobile Pages served by Google on our behalf.